Company and Consulenza Integrata is committed to the realization, adoption, exsecution and implementation of the Energy management Systems
1) Creation and adoption of the Management System
Initial analysis of organizational processes
Preparation of the documentation EMS:
• preparation of the Energy Quality Manual;
• drafting of the Energy Management Procedures;
• drafting of the Energy Operating Procedures;
• preparation of Forms.
Particular attention should be dedicated to:
• verify that the activities described are in accordance with ISO 50001 or other legislation, voluntary or mandatory, adopted by the organization;
• identify any inefficiencies and / or management critical.
For each process identified during the preparation of the procedures will be defined appropriate indicators of efficiency and effectiveness that can measure and monitor energy performance achieved by the organization in that specific area of the company.
The points of the standard:
2 NORMATIVE REFERENCES
3 TERMS ANO DEFINITIONS
4 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
4.1 General requirements
4.2 Management responsibility
4.2.1 Top management
4.2.2 Management representative
4.3 Energy policy
4.4 Energy planning
4.4.2 Legal requirements and other requirements
4.4.3 Energy review
4.4.4 Energy baseline
4.4.5 Energy performance indicators
4.4.6 Energy objeclives, energy targets and energy management action plans
4.5 Implementation and operation
4.5.2 Competence, training and awareness
4.5.5 Operational control
4.5.7 Procurement of energy services, products, equipment and energy
4.6.1 Monitoring, measurement and analysis
4.6.2 Evaluation of compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
4.6.3 Internal audit of the EnMS
4.6.4 Nonconformities, correction, corrective action and preventive action
4.6.5 Control of records
4.7 Management review
4.7.2 Input to management review
4.7.3 Output from management review
ANNEX A GUIDANCE ON THE USE OF THIS INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
Model of the Energy Management System From ISO 50001
2) Execution and Implementation
Support the Application of the EMS documents, training in the field of personnel for the Execution and implementation of the system.
3) Internal Audit
During the internal audit of compliance and effectiveness of the EMS, the activities will be:
Presentation of the requirements and evaluation results
Opening the Corrective and Preventive Action needed on the basis of the Audit results
Performing the Management Review
Adaptation, where necessary, of the EMS.
4) Certificate Training Course
5) Support during the Audit Certification Body
Assistance, as an observer, in the course of the audit, Document and Surveillance, by the Notified Body and its clarification on the basis of the findings by the Audit and Internal Review Board.
Expected Result: Certification according to UNI CEI EN ISO 50001: 2011
MAINTENANCE IMPLEMENTATION OF EMS
- Audits to check the status of corporate compliance to the Management System
- Eventual document Revision
- System Review
- Assistance, as an observer, in the course of the Supervisory Audit by the Notified Body
We love be consultants in the forefront, beside business owners to realize, in their company, the strategies and objectives that we set together.
This document is owned by Consulenza Integrata S.r.l., any disclosure and reproduction or sale of content to third parties must be authorized by the Consulenza Integrata S.r.l. same.