Employees - Training Course and Information on Health and Safety in the Workplace with reference to specific job risks GENERAL EDUCATION all sectors. 4 HOURS
Employees - Training Course and Information on Health and Safety in the Workplace with reference to specific job risks SPECIFIC TRAINING MEDIUM RISK. 8 HOURS
Employees - Training Course and Information on Health and Safety in the Workplace with reference to specific job risks SPECIFIC TRAINING HIGH RISK. 12 HOURS
First Aid Courses Group B and C - (DM 388/2003). 12 HOURS
Workers to Fight Fire - Medium Risk (DM 10/03/98). 8 HOURS
Each participant will be given the support material, Assessment of learning tests and questionnaire evaluation training actions, certification on completion of education with its Roster.
• will also be delivered to each participant a Certificate issued in collaboration with Ente Bilateral Paritetico for courses where required, cost € 10.00 (ten / 00) each. + VAT.
• You will receive a Certificate of customer specific request (to be requested in advance of the course start date) for the courses for which it is not required, it costs € 10.00 (ten / 00) each. + VAT.
• Some courses scheduled delivery of information leaflets; the cost of each booklet varies from a minimum of € 5.50 and a maximum of € 19.00 + VAT depending on the type and mode of the course, see attachment Catalog Courses.
• To issue the certificates will be required for each participant the following information: full name, date and place of birth, social security number and company ATECO code.
• Staff will have to be regularly updated through specific courses.
• Each new hire will have to proceed to the information and training of newly recruited teachers.
Having a Society of Consulting support is for the company the ability to achieve and maintain legal compliance and being flanked in any type of inspection and monitoring by professionals able to respond efficiently and find the required documentation.