PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)
FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Privacy Code and European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
In compliance with the European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR) and subsequent variations, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data supplied by you. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner's internet sites, which are not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites. This is an information note pursuant to Art. 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data and contains the necessary information also in relation to the outgoing legislation (privacy code D.lgs 196/03).
1. The HOLDER of the TREATMENT, according to the Art. 4 paragraph 7 of the GDPR, is "Consulenza Integrata S.r.l." VAT: 11663201009, located in Rome, Via Dardanelli, 15 - 00195, e-mail address area firstname.lastname@example.org Tel .: +39 0683652695.
2. The processing will be carried out with manual and computerized and telematic tools in compliance with the rules in force and the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance, completeness and non-excess, accuracy and organization and processing logic strictly related to the objectives pursued. and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data processed, in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
3. The data protection manager of Consulenza Integrata S.r.l. it can be reached at the email address email@example.com or by contacting the Consulenza Integrata S.r.l. office.
For the purposes expressed in this statement, only non-particular personal data will be processed.
4. Specific information; Specific information could be presented on the pages of the Website in relation to particular services or processing of data provided by the User or by the Interested Party and appropriate approvals will be collected in the same premises (where necessary).
5. Purpose of the treatment
a) Allow browsing on this website and the technical management of connections to it.
b) Follow up requests for information made by customers / users about the services offered by the data controller and for all communication activities always linked to responding to requests for contact.
c) Follow up requests for offers made by customers / users about the services offered by the Data Controller and for all activities always linked to sending the estimate.
The data required for the purposes indicated are necessary to allow navigation on the site and to follow up requests for information / offers from the interested party.
Any failure to provide the data referred to in the purposes b) and c) by the subject concerned has as its sole effect the inability to send and / or receive feedback to the request for contact and / or offer.
The Data provided for the purpose b) will be kept for a period not exceeding three years.
The Data provided for the purpose c) will be kept for a period not exceeding ten years.
The legal basis and lawfulness of the processing can be identified in the contractual or pre-contractual obligations related to the provision of a service or to respond to requests from the interested party. (Article 6 letter b).
Please note that the data provided may be processed for the protection of legitimate interests of the owner including in particular the defense in court. Also in this the principles of necessity, proportionality not excess, will be applied.
6. Dissemination, Possible recipients or categories of recipients of data
No data will be disseminated in any way.
The data provided will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to process and appropriately trained, as well as by data controllers linked to the holder by a specific contract, for example: companies that provide services for the management of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
The updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors may be requested by the Data Controller at any time.
However, the data will not be transferred outside the EU territory.
The data may also be disclosed to third parties (Public Authorities, Police Forces), but only for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, or regulations or Community legislation.
7. Rights of the interested party Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 77 of the GDPR
We inform you of the existence of the right of access to personal data, of rectification, of cancellation and possibly to oblivion, of limitation of processing, of data portability and of opposition at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you.
We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR).
Pursuant to art. 77 of the Rules of Procedure, you are granted the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State in which you are habitually resident.
The data subject’s rights may be exercised by contacting the treatment holder at the address mentioned in the infomative above.
This information was drafted on 24 May 2018
The holder of the treatment Consulenza Integrata S.r.l.