UNI ISO 45001 Safety Consulting
Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements and guidance for use.
UNI ISO 45001 specifies the requirements for a management system for health and safety at work (SSL) and provides a guide for its use, in order to allow organizations to set up safe and healthy workplaces, preventing injuries and diseases related to work, as well as proactively improving their OSH performance.
The standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of the size, type and activities, that wishes to create, implement and maintain a management system to improve health and safety at work, eliminate hazards and minimize risks for OSH (including the system shortcomings), seize the opportunities for OSH and take care of the non-conformities of the management system associated with its activities.
Furthermore, it facilitates the organization in achieving the expected results of its OH&S management system; or:
a) continuous improvement of safety performance;
b) fulfillment of legal and other related requirements;
c) achievement of the objectives for safety at work;
Respond to the expectations and needs of workers and interested parties, such as: Customers, Insurance, Tour Operators, Suppliers.
UNI ISO 45001 includes a national information appendix containing some notes regarding the correct positioning of the standard with respect to the current legislative framework (Legislative Decree 81/2008).
Consulting in the implementation, adoption, implementation and implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System SSL in accordance with UNI ISO 45001.
- Verification on the adoption and implementation of the SSL according to Legislative Decree 81/08 and as amended through the analysis of the Risk Assessment Document, operating instructions, relative forms and training carried out in accordance with the provisions of current legislation;
- implementation and adoption of the Management System;
- staff training;
- internal audits with review;
Senior management should review the OH&S management system at scheduled intervals
organization, to ensure its continued suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
The management review should include considerations on:
a) status of the actions deriving from previous management reviews;
b) changes in external and internal factors that are relevant to the OH&S management system, including:
1) needs and expectations of interested parties;
2) legal requirements and other requirements;
3) risks and opportunities;
c) degree of realization of the OSH policy and the OSH objectives;
d) information on OSH performance, including trends relating to:
1) accidents, non-conformities, corrective actions and continuous improvement;
2) results of monitoring and measurement;
3) results of the assessment of compliance with legal requirements and other requirements;
4) audit results;
5) consultation and participation of workers;
6) risks and opportunities;
e) adequacy of resources to maintain an effective OH&S management system;
f) relevant communications with interested parties;
g) opportunities for continuous improvement.
Management review outputs should include decisions relating to:
- maintenance of the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the OH&S management system in achieving the expected results;
- opportunity for continuous improvement;
- any need to change the management system for SSL; necessary resources;
- actions, if necessary;
- opportunities to improve the integration of the OH&S management system with other business processes;
- any implications for the strategic directions of the organization.
Senior management should communicate the relevant results of the management review to workers and, where established, to workers' representatives.
The organization must keep documented information as evidence of the results of the management reviews.
Adjustment, where necessary, of the SSL.
- assistance during the Certification Body Audit;
- maintenance and implementation of the SSL.
Relationship between PDCA and standard points: from ISO 45001
Reduction of the average rate of rate for prevention, the new OT23 model has been published
The OT23 model is available on the Institute's portal, which replaces the previous OT24 and can be used by companies until February 29, 2020. Among the innovations, the improvement measures for the reintegration into work of the injured from work and the inclusion of the adoption of the reference practices, validated in 2018, for construction companies and for micro and small craft enterprises.
Excellence Hotel Hospitality-Safe Hotels
ISO 45001 certification, a clear guarantee for guests too
Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo, Taormina
Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea, Taormina Mare
Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venezia
Belmond Hotel Splendido, Portofino
Belmond Villa San Michele, Firenze
Belmond Castello di Casole
Belmond Italia S.p.A.
Belmond Italia and Hotels have been ISO 45001 certified with
One of the hotels certificates
Health and Safety at Work Consulting